Wednesday, September 2, 2015

I'm a (Seer) Sucker for Lilly

This morning I woke up to have discovered a box on my door step. I can't tell you how excited I have been for this day. I finally received my items I'd purchased from the Lilly Pulitzer After Party sale that took place on August 17th and 18th. I usually don't shop from this sale because I tend to get my fill of Lilly at the Midnight Madness sale (in Nantucket). However I only have positive things to say about my first experience with the After Party sale. It was very organized and the system (wait in a virtual line, items in your bag aren't on hold etc.) was very well explained before hand. Anyway lets get to what I had purchased! 


 "Angela Strapless Dress"
Original Price: $228
Sale Price: $49

This dress was definitely the best steal out of all of them! Even though Fall is so close I will be able to wear this probably at least once before summer is over and all of next summer (and hopefully on a vacation in between!) 

"Anna Maria Button Down Shirt"
Original Price: $98
Sale Price: $29

I'll be able to wear this top through the fall. Its perfect for right now- you know the awkward time when you don't know if you should be wearing a sundress with sandals or jeans with riding boots- because it is both "summery" yet "fallish". 

"Tate Lace Detail Skirt"
Original Price: $98
Sale Price: $49
"Pearl Shift Dress"
Original Price: $198
Sale Price: $99
I'm in love with this print! I have it in a pair of linen pants as well! Adorable.

"Fisher Bikini Top"
"Fisher Bikini Bottom"
Original Price: between $50-$70 (I was so excited to try this on I got rid of the tags too quickly!)
Sale Price: $29 each

I am in love with everything about this suit! The print and the style!



"Captiva Tunic Coverup"
Original Price: $118
Sale Price: $39

Super cute! I love the subtle print for a nice relaxing day at the pool or beach!
"5 in. Callahan Shorts"
Original Price: $64
Sale Price: $44

I'm really happy about these shorts because I can wear them to school because they follow our dress code. Although they won't be any good to me in a few weeks I can wear them in the Spring!


"Printed Large Pick Me Up Pouch"
Original Price: $32
Sale Price: $14

Okay... It was $14... how couldn't I? It is pretty large so I will be using it for cosmetics most likely!


Although most of these are very summery I don't think it was silly to buy any of these because I know I will wear them next year, the prices were amazing, and the quality of anything made by Lilly is amazing! They will hold up for a while!

Lastly- I did the math. I saved $576- more than I even spent! So I would say that it was very successful and I recommend it for next summer to anyone who loves Lilly!

Shoes in Photo #1
Sunglasses in Photo #7
Lilly Pulitzer Website



No comments:

Post a Comment