Saturday, September 24, 2016

Organizing September



Happy September!!! Knowing Summer is over makes me extremely sad but is also very exciting because Fall is here! Honestly one of my favorite things about fall is getting my school supplies and organizing my desk/ study area to get back into my routine! Today I am sharing my favorite ways to make studying exciting! Decorating my notebooks and binders, collecting pretty notepads, and keeping myself organized gets me through the first month of school! 



I love to cover my bland notebooks with pretty stickers and cover my bulletin board with my favorite pictures and cut-outs! Pretty flowers and candles help too!

I ordered my sparkle monogram stickers from an Etsy store called Calcomanias! I was very happy with the quality of them and how quickly they were sent to my home! Not to mention the shipping was free :)

The rest of my fun stickers were collected from Red Bubble  - the best sticker website on the planet!!

My DIY Lilly Pulitzer binder was very simple to create! I was just about to throw out my Lilly agenda from last year and felt that I was wasting all of the pretty paper! So I grabbed my scalloped scissors and went to town!

And my beautiful Lilly Lovers Coral notebook and Pink Floral Band.O Notebook are from my favorite stationary website Swoozie's  !

You can find more Back to School ideas on the Pinterest board I created for this post!
I hope to get in a routine of posting once a week on Sundays this fall and am very excited about it!

Thank you for reading xo

No comments:

Post a Comment