Sunday, October 2, 2016

Sarah Elle Photography

Happy Sunday!!! Today I am sharing about a local small business that I hold very near to my heart! Almost a year ago, I got an Instagram DM from a woman named Sarah Elle. She asked if I would model for her photography business because she recently moved and needed to test out a new makeup artist! Of course I took her up on the opportunity and we still keep in touch today! 

Sarah has done a wonderful job developing her small business and I truly admire her for it! 

Below are a few of the amazing photos she took. Sarah helped me step out of my comfort zone- with my style and physically taking the pictures! 






Not only does she take beautiful photographs- but she offers amazing goodies so that you can have keep-safes. 




Sarah is the sweetest woman and is a true #GirlBoss if I've seen one!! You can find out more or reach out to her via social media which I've linked below! 




Special thank you to Sarah for asking me to do this a year ago! I won't ever forget the amazing experience I had!! 

XOXO

1 comment: